First Quarter (Jan-March) is always one of the more difficult ones to get through……but can you believe it is April already, I mean we are already in the second quarter . We just have 9months to go, how far have you gone with your plans and resolutions for the year. With only 9 months to go, you’d better get on the grind. Whatever it is that’s been holding you back or keeping you down, I have got the antidote…here are 5 of my favorite quotes that will inspire you and help you get through the year
- Never give up, and be confident in what you do. There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all the odds.
- “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear”- Nelson Mandela
- “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later”
- “Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do”-Pope John XXIII
- “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it”-Oprah Winfrey
Here is a bonus
Do not give up friend, keep pushing and stay positive