Happy Monday dear friends, welcome back to my blog. Are you happy, I mean are you truly happy. Well if you are not happy, or if you are on the pursuit of happiness I have 5 ways or tips that will be useful to you, everyone deserves happiness including you.
- Learn To Enjoy What You Have: Happiness has the tendency to look like a process of addition… Pile on the shoes, the makeup, the opportunities, and the money. But stop for a few minutes everyday to revel in the things you already have. We’d bet that everything on your plate is more than sufficient to make you happy.
- Help others and celebrate their successes : Your journey isn’t a competition so take genuine interest in the people around you, cheer for them on the sidelines, and celebrate their victories. You’ll feel so much better when you’re a supporter rather than a hater. And what goes around comes around… When it’s your turn, they’ll be rooting for you.
- Do what you say : If you follow my personal snapchat account (@missadohr1) you will know i always preach about this. Less talking, more doing. Being a person of your words is a confidence booster. Others will recognize your actions and begin to trust you and it’s amazing what can happen when people start believing in you. Plus, you’re paving the way for bigger and better things.
- Invest in yourself : In a world of go go go, it’s easy to get lost in focusing on everything outside of you that you start to forget who you are. Take time to really invest in yourself – learn a new skill, pick up a new hobby, spend time with the people who matter most, and put money where you may not see an immediate return.
- Never compare yourself to others: Comparing yourself to another human is denying yourself of your blessings. Remember we are all in different time zones in life.