“Staying motivated is so hard to do in this part of the the world,its almost like everything is against us and as an entrepreneur & founder of a growing organisation, its so improtant for me to stay motivated and inspired as often as possible, i am not only staying motivated for myself but for my team and for everyone around me”-Adohr
I recently asked Adohrspeaks readers to ask me any question and the first question to pop in my DM was this “How and where do you get all your energy, and with all you do still stay very organised?”
When i got this question, i was very happy because a post on how i stay motivated was going to go out soon, but now i can answer the question and also talk about how i stay motivated also.
Here’s how i manage to stay energised,organised and motivated
- I try to plan my day the night before, this way i know how i spend every single hour in a day and what i am spending it on.
- I also create a to-do-list in my journal every morning and also place a reminder on my phone.
- I wake up as early as 4am to start my day and i start with a glass of water, meditation for about 20minutes, say a prayer of gratitude and commit my day into God’s hands.
- I also make my breakfast and lunch as soon as possible, if i am going to have a long day, i take my lunch out with me.
- I also try to breathe a lot and take things one step at a time (because i do a lot and wear so may hats, i try to just take it super easy) to avoid getting overwhelmed.
- I also try to take one big break in the week and during this break, i either take myself out, go somewhere quiet or do something other than work.
- My mental state is super important to me, so whenever i feel very overwhelmed i either shut everything thing down and go on a long break, i call it #Escape. My escape moments are everything to me because i always come back with better ideas and a clearer mind.
- Staying motivated is so hard to do in this part of the the world,its almost like everything is against us and as an entrepreneur & founder of a growing organisation, its so improtant for me to stay motivated and inspired as often as possible, i am not only staying motivated for myself but for my team and for everyone around me.
- Eating well, getting enough sleep and surrounding myself with the right minds and people also keeps me in check and makes me as energised as possible.
- Lastly, seeing the bigger picture right ahead of me, knowing exactly what i want i life and how i want it and remembering why i started all i do now keeps me going and super energised.
Thanks for your question Alice. If you have any other question for me friends please comment below.