If you have an oily and acne- prone skin, then these products should be added to your list of over 100 skincare products that you own
Hey guys, welcome back to my blog.
If you know me well, you’d know that skincare is my thing. I am currently in my late twenties, and I have come to realise that less is more when it comes to makeup and strict routine is the way to go when it comes to skincare, I have no idea of what I was doing in my early twenties, but oh well, its never too late to start afresh.
I have been using these products for the past months now and I must say that these are products I currently can not live without and I highly recommend. If you have an oily and acne- prone skin such as mine, then these products should be added to your list of over 100 skincare products that you own.
- Isispharma Exfoliating Emollient Milk : My skin (not facial) became overly sensitive and super dry this year. I noticed a lot of super dry areas on my body and I got very scared, after trying several products on my body, I decided to give this brand a try. In less than 1 week, I noticed a huge difference and got sold. Now that the harmattan season is almost upon us, this is one brand I am going to stock up on and use diligently on all the dry areas on my body. I highly recommend this brand if you have a super dry skin or dermatitis.
- The Inkey List (Kaolin Clay) : I came to know about the through the everygirl blog, I gave it a try one day and fell in love instantly. It makes the perfect mask for travelling and for short trips. Its very handy and easy to throw into your bag. I recommend this brand if you will be travelling this holiday season.
- The Ordinary ( Glycolic Acid) : This is another beauty product I can not live without, I mean It Is so good, I am about to order 5 more bottles after I am done writing this post. It the perfect toner for acne-prone and oily skin. I use mine 5 times in a week and at night only. This toner takes off every single dirt that your facial wash and cleanser leaves behind. I highly recommend.
- SkinActive (Micellar Cleansing Water) : I have always used micellar water but nothing tops this brand. I started using Garnier this year, and I must say its one of the best micellar cleansing water out there. I travel everywhere with it and I use it every morning and at night. I use it in the morning to prep my skin and at night as part of my skin care routine. I actually use thus before I use the glycolic acid.
- KKW Frangrance : I do not normally review perfumes, but I love this particular KKW perfume so much and I can’t stop using it. I love how light and airy it is yet still smells amazing. This perfume last for 24 hours and a little goes a long way. I love how small and handy it is also. Perfect for travelling and makes for an amazing holiday/birthday gift
- Bioderma Body Wash : I have said bye- bye to dry skin since I started using this brand, I have used the bar soap in the past, but it is was never as effective as the shower oil. This particular shower oil, leaves your body smooth, shiny and silky. I over highly recommend.
These are the products I am loving so much for now and can not go a day without. What beauty product are you currently obsessed with, share with me in the comment section.