Hello friends, welcome to a new month. I know we are all counting down to February 14th, I am too. Well to kick off this month’s post, I want to share some fun facts about me. Since we are all friends now, lets get to know each other better.
- I have 7 other names apart from my known name.
- I started cooking at the age of 6.
- I am probably the fastest amateur chef I know. I can make 4-5 dishes in an hour
- The first thing do when I get back from work is find my hair bonnet and take out my bra
- I love being alone and my personal space. I’d rather stay home and not go anywhere for days if I have nothing to do outside.
- I am a very social person. I can interact with anyone.
- I love cooking and going to the local market to shop.
- I am lactose intolerant
- I love to travel and see other places.
- Tall and fit guys, intelligent mind, ambition, nice hands and voice are my weaknesses .
- I drink 5 cups of green/mint tea every day.
- When I was a kid (at age 5) I wanted to be a newscaster. I’d sit in front of my mum’s mirror, reading the newspaper loudly pretending I was on TV.
- I have worked for myself since I left university.
- I love working.
- I am a little obsessed with makeup and skin care products
- I can be a little vain (don’t hate me, I just love clothes, shoes and the good things of life)
- My immediate biggest fear in life is being chased by a mother hen or a monkey.
- I hate pity parties.
- I hate talking to humans first when I wake up in the morning. I must meditate and pray before speaking to anyone.
- I hate abbreviating words. I may not reply your text, if you abbreviate every single word.
- I love red wine. I love life.
What are some fun facts about you, share with me in the comment section.