Welcome to the last day in 2017, yes we made it to the last day. I am so grateful to God for seeing all of us to the end of the year,and i am so excited for what is to come. 2017 has been my most “growing up” year. This year brought out all my emotions in the most extreme way, i cried so hard, i laughed so hard, i had a lot of sleepless nights, some days i’d wake up so happy and excited and some days i’d wake up feeling so overwhelmed by everything. In general, i am so grateful to God for how he kept me throughout this year, and how he made some of my dreams come true. Here’s my life update & lessons learned in 2017
Current Life Update
- I am currently enjoy spending time with myself (going to the movies by myself,taking a walk,spending time with nature alone etc).
- I have been eating so unhealthy but trust me to go back to my healthy lifestyle from January.
- I have been spending a lot of time restructuring my companies and it feels good
- I spend less time on social media these days and it feels really good.
- I also love spending time with my close friends and just chilling.
- I lost my favourite grandma this month, and i cried so much. I miss her everyday, but i know she’s in a better place.
- Tonight i am going to meditate for an hour or more and just get all my energy set and ready for the new year.
Some Lessons Learned In 2017
- It is okay to cry when you need to
- Always take some time off from social media once in a while
- Your inner circle is very important, so choose wisely
- Handwork really pays.
- If a man says “i find you very intimidating” he is not the one for you
- It is okay to take a break once in a while from everyone, even from your family
- God is forever amazing
- Nothing beats inner peace
- Being grateful is the door to happiness
- It is okay to say No and not feel bad about it.
Overall 2017 has been a great year, and i am so grateful. Share with me a current life update and some lessons you learnt in 2017. See you in the new year