Hey loves, welcome back to my blog. It’s no secret that i love makeup but lately i have been using less makeup and focusing on more skin care. It has taken me years to finally find what product works for me and my skin tone and i am glad this search is over. My makeup routine has pretty much become very easy but with the right products.
PRODUCTS I USE AND RECOMMEND
- Primer: I use pond face primer as I have a very oily skin .
- Foundation: For foundation I use HUDA BEAUTY foundation in “coffee bean” ,Maybelline matter fit me + powerless foundation in “cocoa”. This in my opinion is the perfect foundation for dark skin tone.
- Brow: I use mac or black opal pencil for my brows, and use Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade in “ebony” to set the brow.
- Eyeshadow : At the moment, I use Tarte or Carli Bybel eye shadow palette
- Under eye highlighter: To highlight my undereye,I use LA girl concealer or benefit cosmetics erase concealer.
- Set Highlight: To set my highlight I use Sacha butter cup loose powder.
- Contour: To contour, I used Nars contour powder palette in “melina” and it works like magic
- Highlighter: I use either the Carli Babel highlighter,Blushcrush cosmetics in “paparazzi”, Artist couture highlighter & NYX bright idea. (I don’t use all at once, I mix 2 at a time)
- Finishing Powder: To set my face, I use Maybeline loose powder in “deep”
- Lip Gloss: I love all the nude range from NYX
- Lip stick/Lip stains : I have been wearing a lot of nude lately, and I mix my Lancome nude lipstick and use Tarte lip stain in “crop top” as a lip liner. If I ever have to use any other colour apart from nude lip colours, I go for orange/red shades.
- Setting Spray: To set my makeup, I use Zaron finishing spray.
These are my go to makeup products and they work so well for me. What are your go to makeup products, share with me in the comment section below.