Hello Lovelies, welcome back to my blog. We are officially just hours away from 2017, and what better way to end the year than with your spending time with your loved ones, family and with a glass of champagne or cocktail.
I have a simple easy breezy recipe for you guys to try out this evening. Lets get to it.
- 2-3 scoops raspberry sorbet
- 1 cup pink champagne or regular champagne
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- Place scoops of sorbet in large wine glass.
- Pour champagne over the sorbet.
- Top with raspberries.
- Allow to melt while you sip or eat with a spoon, either way works!
Happy almost New Year everyone.