Happy Monday friends, this particular post should have gone up yesterday, but after all my self care practice and pampering, i was too tired to do anything else. I woke up this morning feeling super refreshed and ready for this crazy good week, i call it crazy, because i am going to be having a lot of meetings, visiting several communities, travelling from one village to another, meeting deadlines and a major exam on Friday. Dear friends, as you can see my life is going to be one hell of a life this week, but i am ready.
Here’s my current self care practice and my crazy week preparations.
- Skincare: Sundays are for skincare, and i have made it a resolution to take proper care of my skin, and so whenever i have a crazy week ahead, i double my routine. Yesterday i was rub my body with some KushOrganics body scrub/polish, i wore a mask for 20mins straight, applied some skin/facial products and just gave myself a mini facial/spa treatment. Some of my current skincare products includes KushOrganics skincare products, Acne out, Bioderma .
- Drink Water: One of my self care routine is to drink a lot of water and then on Sundays, i increase my intake and just flush out my entire system.
- Plan & Organise: Whenever i have a crazy day ahead, i plan plan plan plan ahead, i also organise my space and arrange my closet.
- Read: One of my self care routine is to read a book, i love reading and this year i plan to read at least 2 books in a month, so far I’m on my third book, i guess i can say i am doing so well in this field. Reading calms me and i love how inspired i always get after reading a book.
- Take A Walk: Another self care practice of mine is to take a long lonely walk, take in nature and take some beautiful pictures.
- Turn Off My Phone & Sleep: I take a phone break/detox time out whenever i have a crazy week ahead, i try not to check my phone too often or stress about my emails etc. I take a long nap/read my self to sleep
- Drink Herbal Tea: Whenever i have a crazy week ahead, i take in a lot of herbal tea to also flush out all unwanted products in my system, this way i don’t feel sluggish or bloated through out the week.
These are my current self-care practices, what are some of yours. Share with me in the comment section.
Follow my favourite skincare brands : @kushorganics_ @dermarxsignature