Okay so it’s the New Year and everyone is still in the New Year spirit, trying to make your resolutions work, going to the gym, eating right etc. But what about your skin, how will you care for your skin in New Year. I think I have an answer for you.
I started using Shea butter several years ago, but I wasn’t dedicated. I hated the smell and I just felt it was too thick, but since December 2013 when the weather condition became terrible, I tried all kind of lotions and creams nothing worked and I wanted fast results so I went back to Shea butter and used it every morning and as a night cream and now I am glowing, my skin is healthy, my lips are so soft and smooth. This therapy has been amazing; this is the best way to care for your skin without breaking the bank. Most women, spend comparable amount of money on Cosmetics, this way is cheaper and more effective.
Shea butter is extracted from the nut of the Shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa) in West Africa. High levels of natural anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids found within the nut’s buttery contents have proven extremely effective for moisturizing and repairing damaged skin.
Here are just some of the amazing benefits of Shea butter
- Shea butter works against stretch marks like magic, now don’t get me wrong I am not saying your stretch marks will fade in a day, but give it 2month and you will see result.
- It helps with dry skin; OMG especially in this cold weather Shea butter is the best moisturizer. Use it as your moisturizer every morning and as a night cream.
- It helps with sunburn, so apply this to your chest and shoulders (it shouldn’t replace your sunscreen).
- And for pregnant ladies, this helps Keeps skin supple during pregnancy and helps with all the stretch marks.
- Shea butter is also amazing for eczema; it takes that skin disease away in less than 72hours.
- Shea butter also helps with blackheads, add little to your facial scrub every morning, scrub and rinse off with warm water, and you will see results in a week
Other amazing benefits
- Effective treatment for conditions such as fading scars, burns, rashes, acne, , blemishes, dark spots, skin discolorations, chapped lips, wrinkles, and in lessening the irritation of psoriasis.
So friends try out Shea butter today!! I hated this ointment before but it has done my skin good